It really helped to talk to one of their engineers, as he explained the whole
process as well as some caveats for determining whether or not the system was a
candidate for success (it was.)  The guy I know who used this previously did
his over four years ago and hasn't had to top off the system since then (and he
lives here in Florida, too.)

The engineer also suggested that I could use another product in the same line,
their "Platinum" sealer, which is the same as the stuff I used but has a drying
agent in it.  Since I replaced the receiver/dryer it wasn't necessary, plus I
couldn't find a source for it, either.

The can of sealer cost me about $40.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Dan