Not sure about the new stuff, but the older asian cars do tend to run to almost
200k.  the honda, toyota, acura stuff I had lasted through 150k without issues.
 As long as proper service was done.  Getting past 180k was pushing need for
major overhauls of engine as well as body.  Probably like the W115 and W123.
The E300D also sort of began to fade at 180.  More $$$ for heavy projects to
keep it going past 200k.

clay