Having owned and driven a number of Jags.. I find it unlikely that enough
electricity could pass through it's electrical system to cause a spark..
much less a fire...

"You can only get warm beer in England because Lucas makes the
refrigerators." It's an old joke, but one with foundation in experience..

On the other hand.. is it possible someone would be so unhappy with their
Jaguar they would burn it down? ... I leave that conjecture to individual
experience..

I do have some pleasant memories of a 1965 XKE, but those only after I
built an entire wiring harness from scratch.. and acquired a certain
redhead girlfriend .... stunning combination... both fast, as I recall. ;))

Grant...