This is the stuff I used:

http://www.cliplight.com/automotive/super-seal-additives/super-seal-premium/

It came highly recommended by a number of people over on Benzworld, one of
which lives over in St. Pete.  I spoke to him at length about his experience,
as well as calling and speaking with one of their support people (an engineer,
not a call center person) about the process and expectations for what it would
and wouldn't do.  They were very helpful.

I paid around $40 on Amazon for a can.

Dan