I show them available form the dealer for around $200 for the set of engine
(motor) mounts:

Left - 123 241 50 13  $82
Right - 123 241 4113  $127

Transmission mount:

There are a number of variants of this part.  The OE parts are super expensive
for some reason, like over $200.  I would look for a good brand on the
secondary market, such as Lemforder.  No guarantees, but better than a URO.

Whenever possible, ALWAYS go for OE rubber, suspension or brake parts.  These
are parts you may never replace again, so why be cheap and risk getting a
crappy part that will fail?

Dan