How does it feel to be taking fuel from the dealer owner's yacht?

--R (sent from my miniPad)

On Oct 15, 2014, at 8:44 AM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

You just have to ask.  That's all I've done, and both of us have benefitted
from the arrangement.

My dealer charges "consumer list" to anyone who walks in off the street. That's
the "high list" that you get gouged on.  There is a lower list, which is the
price you'll see online with places like MB of Atlanta.  I think it's either
10% or 15% off consumer list.

Then there is the jobber discount, which is what they give local shops.  Also
known as a trade discount. That's what I get, and it is 25% off consumer list.
All I did was tell them I wanted to spend several thousand dollars annually
with them, and they gave it to me.  And I do spend that kind of money, maybe
not every year, but I'm regular enough that they consider me a regular customer.

Dan

Sent from my iPad