What Rich says.

I have used the 3M kit for doing it by hand on the wife's 2005 Mazda 6 and the
results are acceptable.  Just realize that once the plastic starts breaking
down there really little you can do about it. In other words, this is a
temporary fix. They will cloud over again.

I do hers about every 3-4 months.

Dan

Sent from my iPad