Thx Kaleb - That WDB was throwing me.

LarryT

On 10/18/2014 3:10 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
You just put in 123 instead of the whole vin

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 18, 2014, at 2:04 PM, LarryT via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

Has anyone found a way to use epc.startekinfo.com for pre-82 W123 MB's?   As
you know it doesn't have the standardized VIN number which I believe came out
in 1982 so I have not been able to use it for my 78 240D.

Any ideas?   I tried the Help Link but haven't heard back yet.

Thanks,
LarryT
78 240D
91 300D