 From: Robert Koziak via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2014 9:59 PM
Subject: [MBZ] Selling Mercedes Benz 1983 300D Turbo Diesel w/202K -
Westchester County New York

Hi all,

       I am selling my 1983 300D Turobo Diesel w/ 202K for $2.995.   I live
just outside of NYC in Westchester County.  If anyone in the area is interested
let me know.  Here is the Craig's List ad.

I have extra parts that were collected after 24 years of ownership.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/cto/4712160182.html

Thanks Bob