Try one of those flexible screen abrasive discs on a angle grinder. it that doesn't take it off, use the grinding disc.

Oh Ye discs of divers grindin nowlige

I picked up some granite scraps at my stone guy's place the other day with the intent to cut them down a bit and use them for pizza stones in the oven. They have some sort of mesh applied on the back, and the sealer or whatever is on top and bottom, probably some sort of epoxy? I need to get that stuff off and down to clean stone. Not sure the best way to do that, maybe hit it with a belt sander or RO sander? Or some kind of stripper? Or torch it off?

Any ideas?

--R

All posts are the result of individual contributors and as such, those individuals are responsible for the content of the post. The list owner has no control over the content of the messages of each contributor.