Flying Mustangs are now on the "endangered species list" . The price of
admission to that club comes high. I'm sure the owner is happy to be alive,
but wallet damaged at the injury to the airplane. I see some extensive
rebuilding in the airplanes future... But.. if you think 20 yr. old
Mercedes parts are hard to find and expensive... try picking up some NOS
Mustang hardware... ouch.