‎Original Message
From: Andrew Strasfogel‎
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT another video question

>Ha.  This list is AMAZING.

Yes. Yes, it is.

There are a lot of folks here with superior; intellect, mechanical skills,
brewing skills, electrical skills, electronic skills, gardening skills,
building skills, computer skills, IT skills, botanical skills, physics skills,
video skills, teaching skills, organizational skills, management skills, flying
skills, marketing skills, ...etc.

My hand is getting tired.

When we focus on commonality, instead of division, we are a collective force to
be reckoned with.

Rick
Sent from an uneducated rube with Internet search and filtering skills, who
wishes he could find someone to teach him motivational skills.