It's the "GO BIG OR GO HOME" section.. haha

Definitely the "bring money" section... many items in the $20,000 plus
range.. which seems a bit strange considering Craigslist other sections.

Glad I could expand your "needs"... sorry for the permanent damage it will
do to your marriage and bank account... ;))

Grant...