‎Original Message
From: Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2014 1:41 PM
To: Scott Ritchey; Mercedes Discussion List
Reply To: Andrew Strasfogel
Subject: Re: [MBZ] The Brakes that WON'T - 1983 300TD

>My pessimistic half is betting on >the vacuum pump, the most >expensive
>scenaro ($350 + labor).

The junkyard / breakers / pick and pull is your friend. I had one break
mechanically. It sounded like a rod was going to let loose. $60 later with a
trip to the bone yard, and it was all better. Potomac German Auto is close by,
yes? Call and maybe they have one and will ship...?

Rick
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.