ATTABOY !

I heartily approve of your getting both you and your son instruction time.
It will enhance your enjoyment of the sport, increase your comfort and
safety as well.

Great decision to do that early.

Enjoy the sport, I have for many years. For myself, it's much more
satisfying to grind a clay target to dust than it is to search for a lost
golf ball.. haha..

Grant...