Don is the man.
I went to Pillsbury Baptist Bible College in Owatonna, MN. I could only manage two years. When kids would get kicked out of Pillsbury, they'd usually go to down to the more liberal BJU :o)

MB content: To pay for school, I sold my '71 220D to a VP at CAT. I then had to drive from Peoria, IL to Owatonaa, MN in a '73 Mazda Wagon. I detested it. So I wrote a letter to MB in Montvale saying how I was a starving student and I had to sell my pride and joy to go to school and I needed a dependable car (I was shooting for a '79 240D) to drive back and forth. Asked them if they had some kind of program (I said I'd be willing to do commericals...what a dork I was) to help out a poor student. They wrote me back a polite letter felling sorry for me but they couldn't help me out. I wish I still had that letter.

Bob Rentfro (was told I wasn't Bible school material)
'77 300D 148K
'01 VW Beetle TDI 61K
Litchfield Park, AZ