and by the way, I think its insane to have to be approved to sign up for a list and be moderated at first. Its stunts the growth of the list and puts everyone in a state of fear. IF somebody signs up for this list and gets out of line they will be warned or booted, but never had to yet. No reason to do it overthere either. They act like their list is just some sort of holy grail or something. The power play between stu and easley was a nice touch.

Zeitgeist wrote:

I tried to sign up twice--no reply.  I assume my reputation preceded me.