I'll keep this in mind.  I'd really like a 560SEL, actually.

$1800 is still too much for a car that needs a trans (even if its just B2
piston) and stopped running.  Fuel filters on these don't clog like he
described, so its likely something else.

I also wonder if those pictures are actually of this car.  Too bad its
white.

The adjustable reverse band like on the W116 300SD is only on the 722.1
transmissions.  Every two years or so I need to screw it back in on my
300SD.  At some point I need to remove the kickdown solenoid and tighten it
up better.  Access is difficult.

Jaime

On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 9:47 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Here you go, Jaime - a fixer-upper at an Okie Acres price:
>

> http://www.benzworld.org/forums/sale-wanted-trade-giveaway/2135585-feeler-1991-560sel.html#post10017353
>
> Dan

> individuals are responsible for the content of the post.  The list owner

Jaime Kopchinski
http://www.jaimekop.com/