I had a buzzing problem upon starting attempt with the GPR in my '84 300D back
in March, took it apart resoldered the PCB, lightly sanded the contact points,
and cleaned the external pin connections and it's been OK till the other day
when all I would get was a click when attempting to start and it sounded like
the battery was dead.  I checked the battery voltage and it's fine, so I took
the GPR apart again, cleaned things up, lightly sanded the contact points, and
DeOxit'd the contact points and external pins and the car started fine for one
day, but it was back to the click and sounding like the battery is dead.  I
remembered someone indicating back in March that moisture can get into the GPR
box, but I sealed the edges w/ RTV the other day.  I'll dig into it again
tomorrow to see if I can find what the problem is.
Any suggestions?  TIA.

G. M. Brown
Brevard, NC