Just thought I would mention that I got an email from Tom Harruff, "President and Publisher of the SWFL Section", informing me that "Scott Suits was not re-elected RD this year and Pierre Hedary took his place."

Funny, as I don't recall ever mentioning Scott in the discussion about the local section recently. And why would I care? And who the heck is Pierre Hedary, like I would know this person, or it would matter to me?

Dan
_______

http://pierrehedary.com/ Sez they work on pre 1993 MBs. Can't fault em for that.

I was under the impression that he had an attitude, but I may be wrong about that. Never met they guy.

http://www.benzshops.com/florida/pierre-hedarys
Just copied some verbage from the above.

https://www.facebook.com/pierrehedarys

Well,  the shop does not look too fru-fru.

May be a decent guy.....   or not I dunno.