Latest on '84 300D GPR:

From: g_010...@hotmail.com
To: jaime...@gmail.com
Subject: RE: [MBZ] '84 300D GPR
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2014 14:55:10 -0500

Jaime,
As per my previous note, the glow plug lite in the dash lites up OK when the
key is turned to the ON/Start position but, when the condition occurs when it
doesn't start, there's only a slight click and a signal from the starter as if
the battery was almost dead . . . not enough power to turn the starter enough
to start the car.  Note, a new glow plug fuse was installed in March.  What I
don't understand is that the car wouldn't start yesterday, but started OK today
prior to my doing anything to it.
Thanx.

Glenn