I have a similar situation. to get the stations available, I need 2 antennas aimed in different directions. I suspect if we just hook the two antenna together with 300 ohm flat cable, it will work.

I am right between Chicago and South Bend. I need two antennas to receive broadcasts from both cities. Can I use a coax splitter as a combiner? I have looked for a combiner and I can't seem to find one.

Rick
Sent from my BlackBerry Z10