Truckstop here dropped from 3.35 to 3.29 over night. Major C-store chain downtown has dropped from 3.49 to 3.35 during the day yesterday. FINALLY some substantial drops, but nowhere near what it should be for the price of crude.

Oh, and the place I trust most had dropped to 3.49 yesterday. The ordinarily crowded station has been deserted the past few days. I feel sorry for him, because he has high priced fuel in his tanks and will have to sell it at a loss. It is one of the few stations left where the owner works there. But they all raise the prices with cheap fuel in the tanks and don't feel bad about screwing us, so i don't feel too sorry for him.

$3.60/g for #2 in San Leandro on Monday.

cheers!