#1 boy drives a 92 300SE (w140).  If adequate care has been taken, these are
good cars.  Age does make an impact upon them.  If you repair or replace as
systems fail, they will not strand you.

The w220 is another bucket or worms.  The 140 has a build quality that is not
there in the newer S series.  Far more complex bells and whistles, lower end
fabric and finishes, shoddier plastics and fit.  Still a bit better than what
the newer lesser marques are producing on their higher end cars.

clay

2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored chap
1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers