On Dec 13, 2014 10:06 PM, "Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes" <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> So why did you sell it?

Because it was easier than buying a bigger yard.

Seriously, I kept feeling like I should work on it when I really wanted to
tinker on Wilton's SDL, and it bugged me letting it melt.  At least this
way someone is paying attention to it.

I got much better responses than I did during summer - I guess folks are
still watching, but the pool of listings is much smaller.  Or maybe folks
wanted to give a project car to their kids.  I also did not include my
phone number, which seems to have kept the most annoying "buyers" away.
(Maybe annoying because I have other things to do than answer the
phone...)  Too bad really, since it would undoubtedly have been an easier
repair six months ago.

Best,
Tim