On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 11:22 AM, Mitch Haley via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
>
>> Let's try this again...
>>

> Cute.

When the moderator can't get an attachment through...

Speaking of winter deer, I had three run out in front of the van on
Monday.  I slowed down when I saw the first, which threw the folks behind
me into a tizzy.  If I'd been looking away for even a second I'd have
definitely plowed #3, and probably #2.  Guess that's the down side of
moving to a gun-fearing place like Chapel Hill - in Durham some gangster
would have shot all three from his window before they got to the road.

In retrospect I vaguely would rather have had the insurance payout on the
van, but... probably not. :) Y'all drive safe out there!

Best,
Tim