Same here with the 91 350SDL.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Curt Raymond via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2014 1:11 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Nice 300D

Theres not that much that could make that pair go out. I'm going to guess a failed motor which makes the fuse pop and he's too lazy to fix the motor. The lazy factor in sellers cannot be under estimated. I actually I don't really think its laziness, its like the 240D I gave to Dimitri, I just got to the point where I didn't want to spend any more time on it...
-Curt