Top plate, lintel, beam?  ;<)

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Curt Raymond via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2014 4:40 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Sheds

I figure we haven't had it for the last 10 years so theres no real rush.Originally I was just going to use poles for the posts with "castle blocks" (those concrete things cast to hold a 4x4) at the bottom. Now I'm thinking I might find some slightly smaller trees )6" instead of 8") for the top plate, dunno what its really called, the piece between posts. We'll see what time allows.
-Curt