Fred Moir.Lynn MA.Diesel preferred.

From: fredh.s...@hotmail.com
To: astrasfo...@gmail.com
Subject: RE: [MBZ] Fw: OT - A COUNTRY BOY REMEMBERS - R. J. WORKS FARM
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 16:53:47 +0000

We are not good punsters, only two third of that, sort of P-U.I loved school
(escape from home) and found it so easy that it was often boring, except for
history which fascinated me and still does. it wasn't until eng. school that I
had to grunt for my marks and position.I won a place at the grammar school but
my parents decided that school uniforms, homework and foreign languages were
too high-brow for us.Some day, when I grow up, I want to be just like my dad,
NOT!