I just can't see any 116 being worth anywhere near that kind of money. The gas
cars are just not at all desirable except to maybe a select few. The diesels
are great though. Problem is you get the gas 116 then the new wears off you
would have a hell of a time trying to get rid of it. If you want to trade I got
a 73 450se with euro lights and bumpers. Course it's probably more of a parts
car but I will swap with you :)

Sent from my iPhone