Hey Jon,

If you do purchase the 4.5 in Maine, I have TWO good W109 radiators and oil
coolers.  Was planning on selling them on ebay so let me know if that's
something you need.

Andrew
1983 300TD
Still leaks in the front driver's footwell

1985 300TD
Heats normally now with a different ACC module; not sure if the injectors
leak any more.  wtf.

On Fri, Jan 2, 2015 at 7:59 AM, Jon Agne via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com