Because the Vietnamese won.  Cuber is still playing out.

--R

On 1/3/15 10:13 AM, Mitch Haley via Mercedes wrote:
Rich Thomas via Mercedes wrote:
I had a friend some years ago who was Cubano, his parents sent him and a large number of his siblings to the US, alone, to live with various other random relatives and friends for some years until they could escape and reunite the family. Apparently this was quite common in the early years after La Revolucion. While being too young he had no memories of Cuber, he had a deep hatred for Castro and the commies.

Which is all well and good, until all the Cuban exiles think the whole country should base its foreign policy on their feelings, and all of Washington, District of CooCoos decides to humor them.

I mean, emotions aside, why should we have an embargo upon Cuba and not Vietnam?

Mitch.

All posts are the result of individual contributors and as such, those individuals are responsible for the content of the post. The list owner has no control over the content of the messages of each contributor.