Curt,

This is the jack I have two of.

http://www.fleetfarm.com/detail/larin-3-ton-floor-jack/0000000036087

These are very good, but don't cost $500. Well worth the $100 plus freight. The paint is different on this one. Both of mine are orange. Oh, and I was wrong at 60 lb. This website says 83 lb. Check your local farm stores.

With 2, I can jack up both sides at once, or front and back at once.

Some of the jacks HF sells now are the same as crapsman, but without as big of a price. Beware! Those are crappy jacks. The HF racing jacks are reported to be good for the money.

20% off coupon for HF at HarborFreight.com They had a 25% off coupon for last thurs.