      From: Curly McLain via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 Sent: Sunday, January 4, 2015 9:51 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Harbor Freight Jack

Curt,

This is the jack I have two of.

http://www.fleetfarm.com/detail/larin-3-ton-floor-jack/0000000036087

These are very good, but don't cost $500.  Well worth the $100 plus
freight.  The paint is different on this one.  Both of mine are
orange.  Oh, and I was wrong at 60 lb.  This website says 83 lb.
Check your local farm stores.

With 2, I can jack up both sides at once, or front and back at once.

Some of the jacks HF sells now are the same as crapsman, but without
as big of a price.  Beware!  Those are crappy jacks.  The HF racing
jacks are reported to be good for the money.

20% off coupon for HF at HarborFreight.com  They had a 25% off coupon
for last thurs.

individuals are responsible for the content of the post.  The list owner has no