I concur

there was an article I read in the past few months that made that claim and
provided a link to a web portal so one could check who really made the product
you were purchasing.  There is a vast "micro distilling" sham taking place with
a few huge distillers packaging up "craft" product in tankers that are
"treated" at the craft place and bottled up.  Same source material going to all
the small boys who either just bottle it up, or put something "special" in

clay