Attaboy!

When i returned to the land of ice and snow Sunday, the washers had frozen up in the van. SInce it will sit for quite some time, they will stay frozen. I have noticed that the crappy blue juice started out as good to 20 below 40 years ago, then was good to 0, then to maybe 20. The last I looked at had no antifreeeze claim whatsoever. THey just take water, add some blue food color to it, and bottle it and sell water for $1.50/jug.

A lot of the "antifreeze" is methanol, so if it sits a few months, the methanol evaporates and you end up with water anyway.