After the extremes of upstate NY with weeks of 0F as the high and 5' of
snow h  the Nashville heat with 90F-90% for 5 or more  months I  feel here
in coastal RI is ideal. Mild winters with some snow & mostly bearable
suumers. Although we have decided to install a ductless AC in the 3 main
rooms.
Dwight