I'll be up there in May for the boy's gradjamacation and will have a coupla days to kill, I will take you up on that free b**r, and maybe even bring you a good homebrew or two.

I figure the guy could be beat down on that car, and some people like the *rare* *German* (imported! has German writing!) coupes, but it is a bit high.

--R