To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2006 7:00 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] are 190s as generally bad as I've heard?

no, they aren't.  they aren't bad at all.  they tend to more commonly have
bad owners though

On 1/21/06, Tim C <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Just curious - is the 190 series all that bad? I've had several mechanics
say this - avoid them entirely - but a friend picked one up (2.6 - I want
say '90 or so, 160-180k miles OSLT) and hasn't really had any serious
issues
in about the first year....