The debate concerning Amsoil Vs Mobil 1 will likely continue for a long time. As far as buying Amsoil - it can be bought from the website (Amsoil.com) in 2 ways. You can become a "dealer" for a short time for a reduced price and buy the oil and other products at wholesale prices. If you prefer not to do that I can sell it to you.

Even paying the dealer fee gets the oil for less than buying retail.