The few things I have bought from CC were no more than the dealer prices --

LarryT

On 1/19/2015 9:16 AM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
I guess I just have a hard time wondering why people go to the Classic Center
when the same parts are readily available from the dealership.  Granted, I have
a really, really good dealer to work with, which I know is an exception to the
norm…

I was of the impression that the Classic Center stuff is expensive.  Do they
charge the same as the dealers?

Dan