I have a front seat without covering out of a 1984 300D that is in good shape.
The sliders and motor are gone, just the top section is there.  What exactly do
you need. Let me know an I will take a look to see if it is on good condition.

Michael E. Esh
me...@horizonenv.com
michael...@mac.com
http://www.yugster.com/invite/138123