I've been having a somewhat intermittent problem with my low beam headlights
turning off seemingly on their own.  It seem to occur when either hitting a
bump in the road, when using the turn signals, or when using the hi-beam
flasher so it must be in the multi-purpose stalk.  I've sprayed DeOxit D5 in
the switch and exercised it in all directions but the problem persists.  My
local indy tells me that this is a common occurrance and that I need a new
switch.  What is the list's consensus?  TIA.

G. M. Brown
Brevard, NC