Andrew wrote:
> Anybody watching The Americans on Bravo?

I liked The Americans a while back when it was on hulu.  Now hulu wants $$.
There ain't nuthin' we can do - processes are too deep and there is
not enuf angst.  We love our color tvs.  We like china prices.  So,
grin.  Or be sure to keep out of the way, which works if you are
careful and diligent.  When we complain about what *they* are doing,
we become inefficient.  Rather, we need to listen to each other tell
how to stay out of their way.  We the people rule.  Vote does not rule
- vote is an indoctrination, a ruse.
mao