‎Original Message
From: Mountain Man via Mercedes
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2015 8:55 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Reply To: Mountain Man
Subject: Re: [MBZ] (MBZ) '84 300D multi-purpose stalk

Rick wrote:
> ‎I would not use them if they were free... WITH free shipping...
>

>You don't love your color tv?

I have a MIJ Mitsubishi 65" projection TV I got from FreeCycle for free. I
watch maybe an hour of television a week (OTA), not including youtube snippets
of PJ TV, Truth Revolt Originals, and Mercedes Source stuff. What does that
have to do with cheap, inferior Chinese parts...?

Rick
Sent from my BlackBerry Z10