On Sun, 1 Feb 2015 18:51:58 -0600 Curly McLain via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

>Original Message >From: Curly McLain
 ><big snip>
 >>Lousy no name
 >>tars on it.  But the car is not worth >a set of Blizzaks.
 >
 >Is your life?
 >
 >Rick
 >Sent from my BlackBerry Z10

 Evidently not.  I just drive the heap around town.   I have good tars
 on the road vehicles.

Well, then, is the hassle of getting stuck or running into something
worth good tires?

Craig

We seldom get a foot of wet heavy schnee. 99.9% of the time, the tars that came on the car are ok. The roads will be cleared by morning, and the tars will be ok.