Andrew wrote:
> I found the article - from yesterday's Post.

This type of reporting borders on Williams.
Politics sits behind it pushing for radical action so that moderate
action might be pondered.  How about suggesting much skepticism and
letting us all act responsible based on appeal to humanity in each of
us.  None of us want to poop in the nest, but some of this stuff is
soooo laden with political innuendo, i.e. Al Gore that it gets
rejected based on that.  I don't like that reality, i.e. I found some
interesting stuff said in the Al Gore movie.  But anymore, this stuff
is all Williamsed already.  So I look at how it might be that I poop
in my nest and move away from that.  Convincing anyone to action is
near impossible so I do what I can, silently.
mao