Took a quick look at my Omre machine yesterday. It has a two section tubular
electrolytic that drives the pump. It's strapped to the side of the case, so I
couldn't see the value of the cap.

Mine seems to work fine from what I can tell, so I'm not in any hurry to mess
with it. I may get bold and loosen the clamp on the cap so I can slide it out a
bit and get the values off of it some day.  I expect I can get a replacement
from DigiKey or Mouser without too much effort.

My pump looks brand new, and the inside of the machine appears to be the same,
so I have no reason to believe the pump is cruddy inside.

Dan

Sent from my iPad