Difficult on the iPad or getting to legitimate TWC agent?  Difficulty on iPad
is to keep shaky hands from touching stuff I don' want.  I spend a LOT -A LOT-
of time correcting stuff that gets in accidentally.

Also, the email format I'm using now is not nearly as versatile as what I've
been using.
'Course part of it is not being used to it

Setting up new computer would not have been hard at all if I had remembered
pswrds for email and Norton Security.

SOB in Singapore portrayed himself as TWC agent, took control of my computer,
got me to give 'I'm c card # and 'don't know what else he may have done to
read/see everything I may do in future.

Wilton

Sent from my iPad