     From: G Mann via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Curly McLain <126die...@gmail.com>; Mercedes Discussion List
<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 Sent: Monday, February 16, 2015 9:10 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] iCoulomb ?

I vote they buy up the Chevy Volt and after spending billions to make it
work, re-badge it as the I-Fail...

Instead of people camping out to get in line to get one, they could make
camping equipment part of the design package so you would have a shelter
when it dies and leaves you stranded. Marketing people could sell that..
yeah.. The kit could come with scissors so you could cut grass, go green,
and not go hungry..

;)))))))))))

On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 6:40 PM, Curly McLain via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Borrowed from MBCA Hawaii section:
>
> http://europe.autonews.com/article/20150216/COPY/
> 302169928/5-ways-that-apple-is-already-poised-to-become-
> an-automaker?cciid=email-ane-daily
>
> They could call the new product an iCoulomb  or and iTesla  (naaaa)
> iOhm

> individuals are responsible for the content of the post.  The list owner

individuals are responsible for the content of the post.  The list owner has no